About DQE Software website
- Publisher: the present site is the property of the company DQE Software, SAS with the capital of 147 375 euros, registered with the trade and companies register of Nanterre, under the number 504 403 387, whose registered office is located 102 to 116 street Victor Hugo – 92300 Levallois-Perret.
- Director of the publication: Éric Deneux – CEO
- Hosting: OVH
- Image Credit: Pixabay, AdobeStock, Shutterstock
- Digital Agency: VingtCinq
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA & GDPR
1. WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE TREAT?
We collect and use only the personal data that we need in the course of our business to offer you personalized and quality products and services.
We may collect different categories of personal data from you, including:
- identification and contact information (surname, first name, professional postal and email address, phone number);
- employment information (position held, name of the company);
- data related to interactions with us: contact reports, during interviews and phone or video conversations, in emails;
- cookies to track the use of our website.
The data we use may be collected directly from you or obtained from the following sources, to bring you more personalized answers:
- our client companies or service providers;
- third parties such as commercial information organizations, in accordance with data protection regulations;
- Internet sites / social media pages containing information you have made public and databases made public by third parties.
2. SPECIAL CASES OF DATA COLLECTION, INCLUDING INDIRECT COLLECTION
DQE Software may collect information about you although you are not a customer.
The following list (not exhaustive) are examples of personal data collected by DQE Software from non-clients, such as:
- prospects, agents;
- legal representatives, corporate officers and authorized persons of a legal entity;
- employees and shareholders of a legal entity;
- employees of our customers, partners, prospects.
3. WHY AND WHAT BASES OF TREATMENT DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We use your personal data to provide products or services to our client companies for which you are employed:
- provide you with information about our products and services;
- assist you with subscription requests;
- in the context of customer relationship management;
- to respect your choice when we ask for your consent for a particular treatment (sending a newsletter).
4. WHAT CATEGORIES OF ENTITIES CAN YOUR PERSONAL DATA BE SHARED?
In order to fulfill the above purposes, we may have to share your personal data only to:
- service providers and subcontractors providing services on our behalf (email professionals, platforms and marketing service providers, collection companies);
- certain regulated professions such as lawyers, auditors.
5. TRANSFER OF DATA OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA
In case of international transfers from the European Economic Area (EEA):
- if the European Commission has made a decision of adequacy, recognizing that country a level of protection of personal data equivalent to that provided by the EEA legislation, your personal data will be transferred on this basis;
- if the level of protection has not been recognized as equivalent by the European Commission, we rely either on a derogation applicable to the situation (for example: in the case of international payment, the transfer is necessary to the execution of the contract).
6. DURING HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
With regard to customers, the majority of information is kept for the duration of the contractual relationship and for 3 years after the end of the contractual relationship.
Regarding prospects, the information is kept for 3 years from their collection or our last contact with you.
7. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE THESE RIGHTS?
In accordance with the applicable regulations, you have different rights, namely:
Right of access: You can obtain information about the processing of your personal data as well as a copy of this personal data.
- Right of rectification: if you believe that your personal data are inaccurate or incomplete, you may require that personal data be modified accordingly.
- Right to erasure: you may require the erasure of your personal data within the limits of what is permitted by the regulations.
- Right to limit processing: you can request the limitation of processing of your personal data.
- Right of opposition: You can oppose the processing of your personal data, for reasons related to your particular situation. You have the absolute right to oppose the processing of your personal data for purposes of commercial prospecting.
- Right to the portability of your data, when this right is applicable, you have the right that the personal data you have provided to you are returned to you or, where technically possible, transferred to a third party;
- Right to withdraw your consent: if you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- You can exercise the rights listed above, by mail addressed to DQE Software 102 to 116 rue Victor Hugo 92300 Levallois Perret.
In accordance with the applicable regulations, you are entitled to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority such as the CNIL (National Commission for Informatics and Liberties) in France.
8. HOW CAN YOU TAKE NOTE OF THE CHANGES MADE TO THIS INFORMATION DOCUMENT ON PERSONAL DATA?
In a world in constant technological evolution, we will regularly update this information document.
We invite you to read the latest version of this document on our websites.