“Data & Digital” Breakfast in Nantes
DQE Software invites you to a “DATA & DIGITAL IN NANTES” breakfast Tuesday, January 29, 2019 from 8.30am to 11am to share the best practices for optimizing your acquisition and retention strategies thanks to data.
74% of French population want to be free to shop at any time, 91% say they are concerned about the use of their personal data but 62% are willing to pay more for a brand that is ethical in the management of their customer data (Havas Paris – Orange 2018).
A comforting figure at the time of the GDPR, which opens the field of possibilities to restore a more serene relationship between brands and their consumers. It is still necessary to have reliable and quality customer data to send the right offer to the right person because 44% of French people admit to providing incorrect data in a form!
Breakfast program “DATA & DIGITAL IN NANTES” – Acquisition and loyalty
- 8:30 am: welcome coffee
- 9:00 am: Digital in omnichannel commerce – Erwan Mesnage, Head of Digital Activities CCI Nantes St-Nazaire
- 9:15 am: Impacts of the GDPR on omni-channel business development – Nathalie Schulz, President DQE Software
- 9:30 am: Data at the heart of acquisition and loyalty
- DQE Software will unveil 10 levers to permanently eradicate errors in customer databases
- How to meet the requirements for collecting GDPR consent
- How to remove the obstacles to adopt a real-time data quality management strategy
- Why is GDRP and deliverability complementary?
- 10:15 am: Presentation of client cases by business issues
- How to optimize the ROI of your relational marketing programs and improve your conversion rates
- Presentation of customer cases by business sectors
- 10:45 am: Questions & Answers