« Data & Digital in Strasbourg » Breakfast
After a successful first edition in Nantes, DQE Software invites you to join us for a breakfast “DATA & DIGITAL IN STRASBOURG” Thursday, June 20, 2019 from 8:30 to 11 am to share the best practices for optimizing your acquisition strategies. loyalty thanks to the data.
91% are concerned about the use of their personal data but 62% are willing to pay more for a brand or brand that is ethical in the management of their customer data (Havas Paris – Orange 2018 study) .
A comforting figure at the time of the RGPD, which opens the field of possibilities to restore a more serene relationship between brands and their consumers. It is still necessary to have reliable and quality customer data to send the right offer to the right person because 44% of French admit to providing incorrect data in a form!
IN THE PROGRAM
- 8:30 am: Welcome coffee
- 9:00 am: Digital in omni-channel commerce – Jean-Marc Kolb, Digital Economy Director CCI Alsace Eurométropole
- 9:15: Impacts of the RGPD on the omni-channel business development – Nathalie Schulz, President DQE Software
- 9h30: Data at the heart of acquisition and loyalty – Nathalie Schulz, President DQE Software and Emmanuelle Haaser – Head of Economic Intelligence CCI Alsace Eurométropole
- DQE Software will unveil 10 levers to permanently eradicate errors in customer databases
- How to meet the RGPD consent collection requirements
- How to remove the obstacles to adopting a real-time data quality management strategy
- Why RGPD and deliverability are they complementary
- 10:15 am: Presentation of client cases by business issues
- Loyalty in points of saleIncrease deliverability and online conversion rates
- The web to store serving the omnichannel
- 10:45: Questions & Answers